QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool is an effective tool intended to recover harmed QuickBooks files or lost data. The tool permits you to use some basic features of ‘Auto Replication to make a copy QuickBooks Company file (.QBW), the QuickBooks Transaction Log file (.QBW.tlg), and the auto-recovery feature.
This blog will help you know ‘QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool’ and how it is useful to determine ‘data recovery issues.
The two manners by which ‘ADR’ can assist you with recovering the ‘Lost file.’
- Reproduce lost transactions with your current ‘Transaction Log File’ and a duplicate of your Company file.
- Reproduce the most recent couple of long stretches of transactions with a duplicate of the Company file and the Transaction Log File.
Focuses to be considered prior to doing the ‘Auto Data Recovery’
- QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool is accessible for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise for windows.
- The feature is absent in Accountant Editions.
- There is a limitation of 1.5 Gigabytes you can only work with a file size under it. For a backup more noteworthy than 1.5 Gigabytes, at that point, you can’t make an Auto Data Recovery.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop has the most recent updates.
Recovering ‘lost or damaged Data’ with QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery?
Arrangement 1-Utilize the original.TLG file with ‘.QBW. adr file’
- Utilize the ‘First Transaction Log File’ and the Auto Data Recovery version of your company file to recover the new transactions. Follow the beneath offered technique to finish the process.
- Make another folder on the ‘Desktop’ named QB Test
- Open the folder where you have this company file saved
Note: You can see the company file location on the ‘Item Information Screen’ and the ‘No Company open window.’
- You can duplicate the ‘Comparing .tlg’ file and glue it to QuickBooks Test Folder on your Desktop.
- Reflect/Show File Extensions
- Press button Windows+E to open the File Explorer
- Now you can Press ‘Coordinate’ and pick the ‘Folder’ and search choices
- For Windows 10, 8.1 and 8-Press View and pick the ‘Filename Extension’.
- Now pick ‘Shroud Extensions’ for the known file types.
- Select Apply and OK
- Now open the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery folder
- Copy’.adr file’ and Paste it to the QB Test Folder. Your folder will have a.QBW.adr and .tlg file on your QBTest folder.
- Go to the QBTest folder and right-click ‘QBW.adr file’ and Press ‘Rename’ choice
- Now erase ‘.adr’ from the finish of the file.
- Open QuickBooks once more and ‘Open’ the company file saved in your QBTest folder and check all transactions are there.
- Now ‘Run’ check utility to guarantee the honesty of this company file
- On the off chance that this company file is fine, at that point you can move the harmed company file to a different location
- At last, you can move a duplicate from ‘QBTest’ to the first location.
Arrangement 2-Utilize the ‘.QBW.adr’ and ‘.TLG.adr’ files.
- In this arrangement, you will utilize the ADR version for both.QBW &.TLG files. This will recover the most recent 12 hours of transactions.
- Make ‘Another folder’ on the Desktop
- Name this folder as ‘QuickBooks’
- Open the folder that says ‘QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery’
Note: On the Product, Information screen check the company file location on the
- Duplicate ‘.TLG.adr’ and ‘.QBW.add files and now glue then to ‘QBTest folder.’
- Show/Reflect the File Extensions
- Press ‘Windows+E’ to open the File Explorer
- Now press ‘Sort out’ and pick folder and search alternatives.
- For Windows 10,8.1 and 8-Press View and select the ‘File name augmentation’
- Pick ‘Shroud augmentations’ for the known file types
- Select Apply and OK
- In the QBTest folder, you eliminate the ‘.adr’ from the finish of the file name to get a.’qbw and .tlg’ files on the QBTest folder.
- Now Open the company file in QuickBooks that is saved in the ‘QBTest folder.’ Verify that all the transactions are there.
- Now ‘RUN’ the check utility to guarantee the uprightness of the company file
- In the event that the company file is fine, at that point you can move the ‘harmed company file’ to some other location
- At long last, move the duplicate from ‘QBTest’ to the first spot.
With the above advances, you can without much of a stretch recover all the ‘lost’ QuickBooks Data. QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool is a productive gadget that causes you to get back all you lost QuickBooks Data.